Orchard Tree Care - Professional Domestic Tree Surgeon & Commercial Arboricultural Contractors for Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire & beyond.
Mobile : 07985 640 934
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp : Click here to open a message
**Open 24 Hours for emergency tree work & call outs**
Professional and Affordable Domestic & Commercial Tree Surgeons and Arboricultural Contractors Of Nottingham, Derbyshire, Mansfield, South Yorkshire & Beyond.
Providing professional tree and landscape management solutions to the domestic and commercial sectors.
Complete care for your landscape and our environment.
With over 15 years’ experience in the industry we provide professional, affordable tree surgery services, hedge work, and grounds maintenance; including stump removal, tree surveys and seasoned logs where ever needed. Being based in rural Nottinghamshire close to the M1 we are in a prime position to supply our services for any sector to all of Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, South Yorkshire & Beyond.
We are fully insured and qualified to undertake tree felling and dismantling, crown canopy works such as; reductions, cleaning, thinning, lift and proximity pruning. We can undertake pollarding and re-pollarding, fungicide and pesticide application, young specimen formative pruning and reshaping, along with all types of hedge reductions, trimming and planting.
We work on windblown and dangerous trees including liaising with insurers and emergency services 24 hours a day 365 days a year.
Our more specialist skills include fruit trees and orchard pruning. We can remove stumps, no matter what the size or location, and carry out a wide range of gardening and grounds maintenance work; including grass cutting, weed removal, leaf clearance, and much more.
Just some of our quality work...
Ancient Yew Reduction & Trimming, Gedling, Nottingham
Potentially Dangerous Tree Removal – Mansfield, Nottingham
How A Tree Surgeon Works...
1. Contact Nathan by either using the phone numbers above or the email address on the 'Contact' page.
2. Arrange a day and time at your earliest convenience for myself to come to your property and take a look at the works.
3. The final price is normally discussed on the day, so you know straight away.
4. The quote is written up and sent to you ASAP via either E-mail or post.
5. Once you receive your quote check everything is correct and see that near the bottom is the earliest date with which the works can be started, everyone gets booked in (other dates are available if this one does not suit).
6. If you are happy with the quote please do not hesitate to get back in contact and confirm it.
7. We turn up on the date specified and the work is carried out until it is finished, no hassle and no fuss.
We always aim to: *Be quick and responsive trying to get out to see you on the same day.
*Have a 2 week turn around from first visit to completion.
*E-mail the majority of quotes, as it is quicker and environmentally friendly.
Our customer has a neighbouring hedge which had been subject to a high hedges enforcement. We reduced this Leylandii hedge fairly easily in height but the challenge lay in trimming the side faces, for this…
Hedges Booked them again to clean up the hedges. And next door had tree work at the same time. I was out when they called and apart from very tidy hedges all was very well…
Smashing tidy job at a reasonable price. What more could we want? Thank you Rating 5.0 / 5.0
Excellent work done on pruning and reshaping my cherry trees. Garden was left very tidy, all rubbish was cleared up and removed, very proffesional and all at a good price. Rating 5.0 / 5.0