Tree Services for every size of job.
Tree Removals | Fruit Tree Pruning | Crown Reductions | Tree Preservation Order Planning and much more!
Our Tree Services
Take a look below for a comprehensive list of just some of the tree services we have to offer, but if you don’t see what you are looking for just contact us and we will always strive to help.
What we can offer:
- Emergency & dangerous tree call outs.
- Grounds maintenance.
- Stump grinding and removal.
- Chipper and operator hire.
- Pruning and trimming of shrubs, hedges and trees.
- MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platform) work – for hard to reach areas.
- Tree felling & removal.
- Hedge cutting, reductions & removals.
- Tree canopy works – crown reductions, proximity pruning, lifting, thinning & more.
- Planting – trees & hedging.
- Tree inspections – surveys, BS5837 reports and mortgage surveys.
- Fruit tree pruning & orchard management.
- Weed control.
- Pesticide & Fungicide applications.
- Tree Preservation Order & Conservation Area planning applications.
- Tree Surveys & Reports – Mortgage Tree Reports, Tree Risk Assessment Surveys, BS:5837 Tree & Building Reports and Tree Health Reports.
- Insurance Claims & Fallen Trees.
- And much, much more! – Please enquire and we’ll help in every way we can.
How We Handle Your Enquiry
Here at Orchard we provide free no obligation quotes and advice to all those who seek it. There are a few simple steps to getting things started.
1. Contact Nathan by either using the phone numbers above or the email address on the ‘Contact’ page.
2. Arrange a day and time at your earliest convenience for myself to come to your property and take a look at the works.
3. The final price is normally discussed on the day, so you know straight away.
4. The quote is written up and sent to you ASAP via either E-mail or post.
5. Once you receive your quote check everything is correct and see that near the bottom is the earliest date with which the works can be started, everyone gets booked in (other dates are available if this one does not suit).
6. If you are happy with the quote please do not hesitate to get back in contact and confirm it.
7. We turn up on the date specified and the work is carried out until it is finished, no hassle and no fuss.
We always aim to: *Be quick and responsive trying to get out to see you on the same day.
*Have a 2 week turn around from first visit to completion.
*E-mail the majority of quotes, as it is quicker and environmentally friendly.
For all of your tree work needs in Nottingham, Derbyshire, Mansfield and South Yorkshire please contact us here today!
Related Domestic Works….