Orchard Tree Care - Professional Tree Surgeon & Arboricultural Contractors
Professional and Affordable Tree Surgeon Of Nottingham, Derbyshire & Mansfield | Open 24/7 For Quotes And Emergencies | 01773 715 649 / 07985 640 934
We provide professional, affordable tree surgeon services, tree work, and grounds maintenance, including stump removal, surveys and seasoned logs where ever needed. Based in Brinsley near Eastwood, Nottingham; we work across Nottingham, Mansfield and Derbyshire.
Our tree services include felling and dismantling, crown reductions, cleaning, thinning, and lifting. We undertake proximity pruning, pollarding, repollarding, fungicide and pesticide application, formative pruning, reshaping, and trimming. We can work on windblown and dangerous trees, fruit trees and orchard pruning and are happy to take on insurance work. We also work with hedges offering planting, removals, and shaping. We can remove stumps, no matter what the size or location, and carry out a wide range of gardening and grounds maintenance work including grass cutting, weed removal, leaf clearance, and much more.
Site Clearance, Basford, Nottingham, NG6
Dangerous Windblow Willow Tree Removal, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16
Large Mature Beech Removal, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
How We Work
1. Contact Nathan by either using the phone numbers above or the email address on the 'Contact' page.
2. Arrange a day and time at your earliest convenience for myself to come to your property and take a look at the works.
3. The final price is normally discussed on the day, so you know straight away.
4. The quote is written up and sent to you ASAP via either E-mail or post.
5. Once you receive your quote check everything is correct and see that near the bottom is the earliest date with which the works can be started, everyone gets booked in (other dates are available if this one does not suit).
6. If you are happy with the quote please do not hesitate to get back in contact and confirm it.
7. We turn up on the date specified and the work is carried out until it is finished, no hassle and no fuss.
We always aim to: *Be quick and responsive trying to get out to see you on the same day.
*Have a 2 week turn around from first visit to completion.
*E-mail the majority of quotes, as it is quicker and environmentally friendly.
Our customer had a young lime tree that had been cut heavily years ago and so had put new growth called epicormic all throughout the crown. We spent the morning giving it extensively crown thinning…
We recently crown reduced this Acacia in the playground of John Clifford Primary School in Beeston, Nottingham. They had a tree report from the local authority recommending that it have 2-3m taken out of the…
Thanks for tackling the beast of a tree! Fab job and friendly, professional service! Rating 5.0/5.0
A local Primary School in Kirkby-In-Ashfield needed us to remove a troublesome Cherry Tree due to roots effecting neighbouring gardens. Although we weren’t too happy to remove a perfectly nice mature tree from the landscape,…
Completion of this project finally came. We took one cherry down that was obstructing a street light and public walkway with its branches and in return planted six new trees, this time having a bit…
Twisted Willow Pollarded Had tree cut down by half today. Nathan and team did a great job. They were professional, friendly and cleaned up great. Will definitely recommend them to friends and family. — thank…
Our customer has a neighbouring hedge which had been subject to a high hedges enforcement. We reduced this Leylandii hedge fairly easily in height but the challenge lay in trimming the side faces, for this…
Hedges Booked them again to clean up the hedges. And next door had tree work at the same time. I was out when they called and apart from very tidy hedges all was very well…