Orchard Tree Care - Professional Tree Surgeon & Arboricultural Contractors
Professional and Affordable Tree Surgeon Of Nottingham, Derbyshire & Mansfield | Open 24/7 For Quotes And Emergencies | 01773 715 649 / 07985 640 934
We provide professional, affordable tree surgeon services, tree work, and grounds maintenance, including stump removal, surveys and seasoned logs where ever needed. Based in Brinsley near Eastwood, Nottingham; we work across Nottingham, Mansfield and Derbyshire.
Our tree services include felling and dismantling, crown reductions, cleaning, thinning, and lifting. We undertake proximity pruning, pollarding, repollarding, fungicide and pesticide application, formative pruning, reshaping, and trimming. We can work on windblown and dangerous trees, fruit trees and orchard pruning and are happy to take on insurance work. We also work with hedges offering planting, removals, and shaping. We can remove stumps, no matter what the size or location, and carry out a wide range of gardening and grounds maintenance work including grass cutting, weed removal, leaf clearance, and much more.
Site Clearance, Basford, Nottingham, NG6
Dangerous Windblow Willow Tree Removal, Eastwood, Nottingham, NG16
Large Mature Beech Removal, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
How We Work
1. Contact Nathan by either using the phone numbers above or the email address on the 'Contact' page.
2. Arrange a day and time at your earliest convenience for myself to come to your property and take a look at the works.
3. The final price is normally discussed on the day, so you know straight away.
4. The quote is written up and sent to you ASAP via either E-mail or post.
5. Once you receive your quote check everything is correct and see that near the bottom is the earliest date with which the works can be started, everyone gets booked in (other dates are available if this one does not suit).
6. If you are happy with the quote please do not hesitate to get back in contact and confirm it.
7. We turn up on the date specified and the work is carried out until it is finished, no hassle and no fuss.
We always aim to: *Be quick and responsive trying to get out to see you on the same day.
*Have a 2 week turn around from first visit to completion.
*E-mail the majority of quotes, as it is quicker and environmentally friendly.
Our client in The Park, Nottingham had a fairly overgrown and abandoned garden with various trees, hedges and lots of forgotten stumps. This one in particular was from a not very big Golden Leylandii tree,…
We recently reduced this beautiful columnar cherry Tree in Selston, Nottingham. Our client needed the work done ASAP before the new tenants moved in. It was her dad’s tree and wanted to make sure it…
Thanks for your professional, efficient and friendly service. In business its important to build relationships, and I would refer your business to others. You left my garden very tidy too! Rating 5.0/5.0 We removed a…
Professional, honest, excellent value for money. We had Orchard for a number of trees that needed attention on a school site. Health and safety was paramount of which they met fully. Very professional and accommodating.…
Nathan and his team worked on our protected cedar which needed some work due to weather damage, they did everything to help us right from the start advising exactly what needed doing to help and…
We recently reduced and trimmed a whole lot of hedges in Watnall, Nottingham, near Giltbrook and Eastwood. They consisted of nearly 500m of leylandii & beech running around nearly every border of the garden. The…
Our client in Nuthall, Nottingham wanted the garden tidying up to put the house up for sale, we were given pretty much free range to make it look as good as possible, so we removed…